Guidelines for commercial use of fabric
All the designs of the admi’s fabrics are original and the designs are copyrighted.
Please use the “Fabric Commercial Use Guidelines” after agreeing and strictly complying with it.
Since this brand manufactures and sells original products, please display it so that consumers can easily understand the manufacturer and seller. We will revise the guidelines irregularly, so please check this online page frequently.
1.Items not for commercial use
- Items that are very similar to the original products of this brand
- Items that include many design elements in the originality of the product
- Items that are not sewn / Items that are not significantly involved in the configuration
Unavailable for commercial use
*Items not for commercial use may be added in the future. Please use it after acknowledging it.
- Smartphone cases, boxes, fabric boards, etc. with pasted fabrics
- Accessories in which parts wrapped in fabric are attached to existing parts
- Brooch, etc. with resin-coated cloth
- Covered buttons, or hair elastics, brooches, etc. that use them as parts.
2.When selling the product, please display the following explanation in a way that is easy for consumers to understand.
“Uses admi fabric. Not an admi original product.”
*Please display it on a hanging tag when retailing. There is no need to print or sew on the product body.
*In case of online sales, please display in the product description column.
3.When putting a brand name in the product name or description, use of the brand name alone or notation that may be mistaken as a collaboration product is prohibited.
Examples of non-commercial use :”admi pouch” “admi dress” “admi x ○○○ (store name, brand name, etc.)”
Examples of commercial use :”Admi fabric pouch,” “one piece fabric by admi,” “admi print bag,” “using admi print.”
4.Use of brand logo is prohibited.
Use of the admi brand logo is prohibited.
5.Please be careful not to mislabel the brand name.
*Do not sell non-admi fabrics with the label “admi fabric used” etc.
Admi is not responsible for any problems or complaints that may occur when the product is commercialized.
7.It is prohibited to print or image the design of the design, or to create or refer to the design that is reminiscent of the brand, and to sell or promote it.
Unavailable for commercial use
- Shooting / scanning the pattern, printing it on another material, and then selling it or using it as a sales promotion.
- Shoot / scan the pattern and post it online as material.
- Make products and promotional items using stamps made with reference to patterns.
The major premise for commercial use is to purchase the fabric and use it for your work. The design of the pattern is the property of the textile designer. We recognize that it is problematic for other brands / writers to create and use something that is reminiscent of that brand. Also, the admi original woodcuts sold are not for commercial use.
8.Please agree to the irregular revision of the guidelines.
*Please check the latest guidelines on this online page before using.
9.Violation of this guideline
- If admi determines that the display / sale method is inappropriate, commercial use is prohibited.
*We are not responsible for the purchase of fabrics and guarantee of products.
- If admi determines that it is difficult to continue commercial use, such as in the case of a guideline violation or a problem, commercial use is completely prohibited.
10.Unauthorized use of images
It is prohibited to use the images on our online shops, blogs, and each SNS without permission.
If you do not have any applicable examples of your own product / sales method, or if you have any concerns about commercial use, please contact us using the inquiry form. Please explain the features of the product and the sales form in as much detail as possible.
This guideline has been created and revised in consideration of the characteristics of the brand’s fabrics and the current sales form of handmade products. Please refrain from structuring the guidelines and diverting, quoting or imitating the contents.